A Randomised, Placebo-controlled, 4-period, Incomplete Block, Crossover Study of 7 Days Dosing of Intranasal GW784568X (100mcg, 200mcg and 400mcg od), Fluticasone Propionate (200mcg od) and Placebo (Blinded for GW784568X vs Placebo) to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety Using an Environmental Chamber in Male Subjects With Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GW 784568X (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Aug 2006 to Sep 2006 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.