Phase 1 multicenter, dose-escalation clinical study of the safety and tolerability of intravenously administered SNS-032 injection, a novel cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, administered to patients with advanced B-lymphoid malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SNS 032 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Apr 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 40 to 21 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as results have been reported.