Phase 1 Open-Label Multicenter, Dose-Escalating, Clinical Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profiles of SNS-314, a Novel Aurora Kinase Inhibitor, Administered to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs SNS 314 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Results were presented at the EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, according to a Sunesis media release.
- 15 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2009, according to clinicaltrials.gov.