A Randomized Phase III Study of Neo-Adjuvant Docetaxel and Androgen Deprivation Prior to Radical Prostatectomy Versus Immediate Radical Prostatectomy in Patients With High-Risk, Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary) ; Leuprorelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 750 to 788 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.