Relevance of Maintenance Therapy Using Lenalidomide (Revimid) After Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Patients Under the Age Of 65. (Open, Randomised, Multi-centric Trial Versus Placebo).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Feb 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release,the European Commission approved REVLIMID as Monotherapy for the Maintenance Treatment of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma after Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation.
- 22 Feb 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, based on the data from this and other phase III study (Profile 700001712), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has expanded the existing indication for REVLIMID (lenalidomide) 10 mg capsules to include use for patients with multiple myeloma as maintenance therapy following autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant (auto-HSCT).
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History