A multicenter open label phase II study of to assess the efficacy and safety of APO866 [daporinad] in the treatment of patients with refractory or relapsed cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daporinad (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TopoTarget
- 23 Mar 2016 Results published in the JAMA Dermatology
- 02 Jun 2015 According to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, due to lack of efficacy study was stopped after enrolment of 14 patients.
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (The proportion of eligible patients with refractory or relapsed CTCL whom have a complete response or partial response on cutaneous lesions (Tumor Burden Index) and extra-cutaneous disease.), according to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.