Biological variation of insulin resistance, testosterone and cardiovascular risk factors in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome: modification with rimonabant [20 mg/day] compared to metformin [1500 mg/day].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rimonabant (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Metabolic syndrome; Obesity; Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Jun 2008 Status changed to completed based on the presentation of primary endpoint data at the 68th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 06 Jun 2008 Results presented at the 68th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 09 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History