Randomized phase II trial of capecitabine (X) versus X plus erlotinib (E) in patients (pts) with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2011 The erlotinib arm was discontinued due to lack of efficacy after a preplanned interim analysis.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Mar 2007 Status change