A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunologic Non-Inferiority of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in the United Kingdom.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 21 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2010 Status changed from completed to recruiting, according to UKCRN record.
- 26 Mar 2010 Follow-on study identified and integrated (NCT01095471).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History