Efficacy of indomethacin in in the prevention of premature ovulation in in vitro fertilisation treatment in a with a GnRH-antagonist modified natural cycle.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Indometacin (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.
- 02 May 2009 Additional lead trial centre University Medical Center Groningen, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology reported by Netherlands Trial Register.
- 09 Mar 2007 New trial record.