A multinational, randomized, double-blind, parallel group comparative trial on the effects of 2 years treatment with tibolone (1.25 mg Org OD 14) and raloxifene (60 mg) on bone mineral density in osteopenic postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tibolone (Primary) ; Raloxifene
- Indications Bone resorption; Metabolic bone diseases; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEP
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Organon
- 06 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial centre and sponsor (Schering-Plough) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2008 Results have been published in Osteoporosis International.
- 09 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History