An open, randomised, comparative, multicentre study of the immunogenicity and safety of concomitant versus separate administration of a combined measles, mumps, rubella and varicella live vaccine (ProQuad) [MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine] and a booster dose of Infanrix hexa [Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine] in healthy children 12 to 23 months of age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa)
- Indications Chickenpox; Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Measles; Mumps; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rubella; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur MSD
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.