Multicenter Randomized Trial Evaluating FOLFIRI Plus Cetuximab Versus FOLFIRI Plus Bevacizumab in First Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRE-3
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 23 Aug 2017 Results of a retrospective exploratory analysis assessing survival across several treatment lines in metastatic colorectal cancer patients (data cut off: 22 Aug 2014), published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing genetic polymorphisms in the CCL5/CCR5 axis to predict efficacy of cetuximab (CET)-based first-line treatment using samples of two different cohorts of patients (n=491) with KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History