Multicenter Randomized Trial Evaluating FOLFIRI Plus Cetuximab Versus FOLFIRI Plus Bevacizumab in First Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRE-3
- 28 Nov 2017 Results (n=448) assessing potential resectability before and after systemic therapy in a study population of mCRC that was not scheduled for initial resection of metastases, published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 23 Aug 2017 Results of a retrospective exploratory analysis assessing survival across several treatment lines in metastatic colorectal cancer patients (data cut off: 22 Aug 2014), published in the European Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History