Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Active Reference, Parallel-Group Polysomnography Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a 16-Day Oral Administration of ACT-078573 [almorexant] in Adult Subjects With Chronic Primary Insomnia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Almorexant (Primary) ; Zolpidem
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORA; RESTORA-1
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Mar 2012 According to EudraCT this trial is ongoing in Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom, France and NCT reports trial status as completed. I have retained NCT because it is consistent with MR.
- 15 Mar 2012 Additional location (England) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date changed from Oct 2009 to Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History