A Study of the Efficacy and Safety of RWJ-333369 as add-on Therapy in the Treatment of Partial Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (563) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2008 Results were presented at AES 2008.
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History