A Phase IV, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study of DAYTRANA (Methylphenidate Transdermal System [MTS]) to Characterize the Dermal Reactions in Pediatric Patients Aged 6-12 With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Noven Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (309) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date changed from Aug 2007 to Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2008 Actual end date changed from Jul 2007 to Aug 2005 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.