A pilot study of the combination of lenalidomide (Revlimid) with two different dose levels of short term administration of recombinant human stem cell factor (rhSCF; ancestim) for myelodysplasia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Ancestim
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 09 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.