A Randomised, Assessor-Blind, Parallel Groups, Multi-Centre, Exploratory Study Assessing the Impact of Subcutaneous Administration of Degarelix 2.5 mg on Synchronisation of Follicle Cohort Compared to Placebo and Evaluating the Effects of Degarelix 2.5 mg Started in the Mid-Luteal or Early Follicular Phase on Endometrial Receptivity Compared to a Fixed Gonadotrophin Releasing Hormone Antagonist Protocol in Oocyte Donors Undergoing Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation for Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix; Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Apr 2009 Additional locations Belgium, Czech Republic identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (85) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.