A phase II randomized trial assessing the combination of gemcitabine and pemetrexed [Alimta] in the first line treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANGEL
- 08 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 01 Apr 2010 Interim results published in Lung Cancer.
- 13 Mar 2007 New trial record.