Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group Study to Assess Efficacy and Tolerability of Full Dose Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium, in Addition to Cyclosporine for Microemulsion Reduced Dose, in Maintenance Renal Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Apr 2011 Actual patient number added, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2008 Planned start date is now 1 Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.