Multicenter phase IV.II Trial, for the administration of capecitabine simultaneous to radiotherapy for local relapse breast cancer patients with negative HER2 [human epidermal growth factor receptor-2] tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Trial phase changed from IV to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.