An open-label, randomized, 2-period crossover study to evaluate the potential pharmacokinetic interaction between multiple doses of ketoconazole and a single dose of SKI-606 [bosutinib] administered orally to healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib; Ketoconazole
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Mycoses; Polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 21 Mar 2009 Results presented at ASCPT
- 11 Sep 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 15 Mar 2007 New trial record.