A Phase II, Multicentre, Pilot, Randomised, Double Blind Placebo Controlled Dose Titration Study to Evaluate the Safety, Maximum Tolerated Dose and Preliminary Evidence of Efficacy of Orally Administered Ralfinamide at Four Doses (80, 160, 240 and 320 mg/Day) in Patients With Neuropathic Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ralfinamide (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Newron Pharmaceuticals; Newron Sweden AB
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record, EudraCT2004-000557-35).
- 14 Aug 2008 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT0000736151).
- 16 Apr 2008 Primary endpoint `pain intensity' achieved; according to a Newron Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History