Phase I study of etirinotecan pegol [NKTR 102] in patients with refractory solid tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Etirinotecan pegol (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 24 Oct 2008 Positive interim results were presented at the 20th EORTC -NCI-AACR Symposium on 'Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics', according to a Nektar media release.
- 24 Oct 2008 In a media release, Nektar announced that the company expects to present complete results at additional scientific forums later this year.
- 02 Jun 2008 Results have been presented at ASCO 2008; complete results are expected later in 2008, according to a Nektar Therapeutics media release.