CSP551-Rheumatoid arthritis: comparison of active therapies in patients with active disease despite methotrexate therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept; Hydroxychloroquine; Methotrexate; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RACAT
- 15 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 11 Jun 2013 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 01 Aug 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History