Single Dose, Double-blind, Double-dummy, 3 Period Cross-over, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial to Assess the Reate of Onset of Action of Inhaled Aclidinium Bromide 200µg Compared to Placebo and Tiotropium 18µg in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 May 2010 Forest Laboratories reports that results will be presented at the American thoracic Society Internatinoal Conference in May 2010.
- 13 Oct 2009 Results were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS-2009).
- 15 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History