A multicenter, double blind, randomized, placebo controlled study to assess the safety and efficacy of bazedoxifene in postmenopausal Asian women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bazedoxifene (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 07 Dec 2008 Results were reported at the 2008 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis.
- 14 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed according to Wyeth media release.
- 16 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History