A multi-national, multi-center, DB [double-blind], placebo-controlled, parallel group, fixed dose efficacy and safety study of SR58611A [amibegron] 350 mg twice daily vs. placebo in adults with major depressive disorder on concomitant treatment with escitalopram 10mg/d.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALBERIO
- 02 Dec 2008 Actual patient number (510) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2008 Actual start date changed from Feb 2007 to Jan 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2008 Additional trial identifier EudraCT2006-004146-16 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.