A double blind randomized controlled trial of post-operative low molecular weight heparin bridging therapy versus placebo bridging therapy for patients who are at high risk for arterial thromboembolism (PERIOP 2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERIOP 2
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.