Phase II Study of Combination of Hyper-CVAD and Dasatinib in Patients With Philadelphia (Ph) Chromosome Positive and/or BCR-ABL Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of two phase II studies including this study presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 22 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.