A Cancer Research UK Randomised, Multicentre, Phase II Trial of the DNAhypomethylating Agent, 5-Aza-2'-Deoxycytidine (Decitabine) Given Intravenously in Combination With Carboplatin, Versus Carboplatin Alone Given 4 Weekly in Patients With Progressive, Advanced Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record no. 2192).
- 11 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History