A randomized multicenter study of carboplatin-gemcitabine versus carboplatin-paclitaxel in elderly patients with non-small cell lung cancer with emphasis on geriatric assessment and quality of life: The NVALT-3 study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NVALT-3
- 06 Aug 2009 Final results presented as an abstract in association with the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 29 May 2009.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on publication and presentation of final results in association with ASCO 2009.
- 20 Mar 2007 New trial record.