Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Investigational Vaccination Regimen Malaria Vaccine 257049, When Incorporated Into an Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) Regimen That Includes Tritanrix HepB/Hib, OPV, Measles and Yellow Fever Vaccination in Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Measles virus vaccine live; Poliovirus vaccine live oral; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Falciparum malaria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Measles; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus; Yellow fever
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (511) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History