Study of ATEGE [antithymocyte globulin]-Fresenius induction in liver transplantation followed by tacrolimus weaning.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATEGE-LIVER
- 26 May 2009 Planned end date (1 Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 20 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History