A double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled, randomized study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 3 different oral dose levels (1, 2, and 4 mg) of CCI-779 [temsirolimus[ in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis on concomitant methotrexate therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 12 Feb 2013 Additional lead trial entre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2007 New trial record.