An open-label, randomized, 2-period crossover, drug interaction study to evaluate the potential pharmacokinetic interaction between multiple doses of ketoconazole and a single dose of HKI-272 [neratinib] administered orally to healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoconazole; Neratinib
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 11 May 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Company (Puma Biotechnology) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2007 New trial record.