A Phase II Trial of the Combination of OSI-774 (Erlotinib; NSC-718781) and Bevacizumab (Rhumab VEGF; NSC-704865) in Stage IIIB and IV Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma (BAC) and Adenocarcinoma with BAC features (adenoBAC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolo-alveolar adenocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2007 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (OHSU Knight Cancer Institute; SOL12064C).