A Phase II Trial of Pharmacogenetic-Based Dosing of Irinotecan, Oxaliplatin, and Capecitabine as First-Line Therapy for Advanced Small Bowel Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Intestinal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo clinic).
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.