An Multicenter, Randomized Study of Comparison of Docetaxel Plus Prednisone With Mitoxantrone Plus Prednisone in the Patients With Hormone-refractory (Androgen-independent) Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual patient number is 228 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.