A Phase Ia/Ib Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Xenogeneic Tyrosinase DNA Vaccine Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tyrosinase DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ichor Medical Systems
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2008 Recruitment into the highest dose level has commenced, according to a Ichor Medical Systems media release.
- 23 Mar 2007 New trial record.