Topotecan Plus Carboplatin In Comparison To Standard Therapy (Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin Or Gemcitabine Plus Carboplatin) In The Therapy Of Patients With Platinum Sensitive Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Peritoneal Carcinoma or fallopian tube cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HECTOR
- 26 Oct 2016 Results assessing tolerabilty of combination of Topotecan and Carboplatin published in the Annals of Oncology (2016).
- 14 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.