A Pharmacokinetic Study of BMS-582664 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies and Normal Hepatic Function or Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Impaired Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 May 2011 Actual end date (1 Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.