An Open-Label, Phase I Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between Repeat Doses of Oral Casopitant [GW679769] and Intravenous and Oral Doses of Dexamethasone and Intravenous and Oral Doses of Ondansetron When Administered in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Cancer; Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 26 Sep 2007 Status change
- 23 Mar 2007 New trial record.