A 24-week, Randomized, Open-label, 2-arm Study to Compare the Safety, Efficacy and Tolerability of Invirase Tablets With Ritonavir Versus Kaletra Tablets in HIV 1 Infected Adults on a Kaletra Based Regimen With 2 Nucleosides/Nucleotides.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir; Saquinavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LoCKIT
- 15 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2007 New trial record.