A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled parallel group, 12 week study with COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease] patients naive of anticholinergic agents comparing the effect once daily tiotropium lactose capsule with the patients usual care
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 03 Dec 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Mar 2007 New trial record.