A randomised, active control, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel-group, multi-national study to assess the efficacy, tolerability and safety of the granisetron transdermal delivery system in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) associated with the administration of moderately or highly emetogenic multi-day chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary) ; Granisetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ProStrakan
- 17 May 2014 Results of a post-hoc analysis in different age groups presented at the 2014 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society.
- 26 Apr 2012 The European Medicines Agency has approved granesitron transdermal patch in Europe based on results from this trial, according to a ProStrakan media release.
- 01 Oct 2011 Results published in the Supportive Care in Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History