Phase II, open-label study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of daptomycin in the treatment of catheter-related Gram positive bloodstream infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Catheter infections; Gram-positive infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2012, as reported in the ClinicalTrials.gov record