A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Dose Titration Trial With 0.125-0.75 mg Pramipexole (Sifrol ) Orally to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy in Out-patients With Idiopathic Restless Legs Syndrome for 6 Weeks Followed by 46 Weeks Open-label or Dou-ble-blind Treatment Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 29 Mar 2007 New trial record.