A phase IIb multicentric controlled study evaluating the therapeutic vaccine TG4010(MVA-MUC1-IL2) as an adjunct to standard chemotherapy in advanced non small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs TG 4010 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 07 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Results published in The Lancet, according to a Transgene media release.
- 17 Jun 2009 Results have been reported by Transgene in a media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History